Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back to Basics with High Tech Banding!

Well it's probably safe to say that my slippage issues are due to my heavy hands (as my mother sais when I mead dough) and my loose braid & banding when shampooing my locks. I went to get my hair washed by my consultant and she showed me a different way to band my hair and she reminded me why I have to be gentle with my locks while washing. I think that I might have scrubbed  too hard previously because I panicked when I saw the build up in my locks as I discussed in my previous post here.

I have just recently started a You Tube Channel and I posted a video about my banding process. I think it is a good video for newbies and those who feel like they have to go back to basics to deal with their slippage issues. I will post the link below and please feel free to Subscribe and/or friend me if you are a fellow You Tuber.

But here are some pics of my hair after taking it out of the braids/twists and bands. I really like the curls and waves and they have lasted a LONG time.








Enjoy

The Woman Inside Channel

Stay Blessed

3 comments: