Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thoughts Become Things

This week, I have been reminded that God listens to prayers and that the Universe is always working.

On Monday, I found a journal entry in which I wrote that I was ready for Love and to share my life with someone special and I wrote a prayer pertaining to that. No coincidence that 2 weeks later I met my husband.















I also found this photo taken by my friend Amber, eons ago, while we were in Budapest and I absolutely love it. It shows how peaceful and beautiful the day was, and how nice my 'travel' braid extensions looked. But as I looked at it, a few days ago, I sat in amazement bc it was then I remembered that the first time I saw this photo I said to myself "one day I want my own hair to look like this". Now, I have Sisterlocks and one day my hair will look like that.

Watch what you say, feel and think!! Keep it positive because God  and the Universe are always listening.

Stay Blessed!!

TWI

5 comments:

  1. Two words - excellent post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post came right on time because I needed to read this part this morning: "This week, I have been reminded that God listens to prayers and that the Universe is always working." Thank you for posting this.~Dewdrop

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was meant for me to read. I am going thru a difficult period in life and the only peace I feel is when I pray and 'KNOW' that God hears me. The Universe led me to your blog. :>)
    Peace and Bessings to you and thanks. ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!!!
    God is really using you!

    ReplyDelete