Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Loving Locs in T&T

As soon as I got off the plane in Trinidad I saw tons of beautiful women and men sporting their locs. If I didn't have to deal with the awful lines for customs/immigration and deal with my groggy 2 yr old I would have been taking tons of pictures. I will post some pictures and hair stories as soon as I can find willing participants.

So I am here in Tobago now because my parents want to celebrate the holidays here in the retirement home they built here. My Mom's a Trini and my Dad is Jamaican and they decided that Tobago will be the place to hide away from the Canadian Winter. I was hoping for a wonderful vacation but that was silly of me I HAVE BEEN PUT TO WORK!!


I hope you enjoy my island entries I will post as much as possible bc they do not have internet service yet :( But my Auntie does thank God!


No comments:

Post a Comment