Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Amen Dr J Cornwell!

I had a chance to see Dr. Cornwell's Video 'Sisterlocks on Good Hair' and I have to say I really enjoyed watching it. Even though I have to commend Chris Rock for getting people talking and thinking about Black Hair in ways many did not want to even acknowledge before, this short film takes the issue one step further to a place that it seems Chris Rock did not want or think to go.

If you have Sisterlocks this video makes you feel so good about making this Journey! I felt even more proud to be sporting my Sisterlocks today.

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2MMpiloR3M&videos=0JzyPv3oGeM&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1

(You can go to directly to the Video at the bottom of my blog or click on the title above)

No comments:

Post a Comment