Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

Bantu Knots




I have wanted these bad boys for a long time but I just never took the time to learn how to do them. Well finally I had some, thanx to Precious who wanted to give me curls after my retightening. Even though I can't say I looked fab in them, it was fun to wear them. I felt artsy, like a dancer going to a rehearsal, well I did dance in my kitchen as I cleaned.


I wore them for a day, just around the house, then I took them out for work and I JUST LOVED THE CURLS unfortunately, those pics did not turn out. But I will post some curly pics when I attempt creating my own knots.



UPDATE: I am using the salon version of Sea Breeze found at Sally's,
A product thumbnail of Sea Breeze Astringent
I read on the lovely web that it works better then the other versions. It is also the one that my consultant uses. I will let you know if I can see a difference between this and the blue colored one.


No comments:

Post a Comment