Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Dry scalp and Build up? Use the Blues!

As my hair inspiration, Blaqkofi, mentions in her blog to make sure you don't get build up rinse rinse rinse and stay away from products. When I went to see my consultant I had brutal build up, my hair was 3 weeks dirty, and there was a grey film on my hair. When she was done washing my hair, it was squeeky clean, the build up was gone!!! What did she use? Dawn dish soap!!! That along with my Sea Breeze spritz (see previous post below)has worked wonders on my dry flaky scalp. So my new best friends are the 2 blues Sea Breeze and Dawn.


I think I will alternate btw Dawn and the SL Starter shampoo. As long as I continue to still get these results.

No flakes I week later!! Usually after a retight my scalp would be itchy and flaky by now.

Sorry about the blur looks like we will need that new camera sooner then later :(

One more thing!! This week I have been drinking the Wheat Grass smoothie also and I am loving it, so I have a green friend too. Maybe the combo of all these things is helping to turn my scalp around.

1 comment:

  1. The flat ironing spray I really like. It smells amazing, and it did give me some frizz control. It was a very warm night out, and I spray it on, and then straightened my hair with my flat iron. I will keep using this.

    curlicious

    ReplyDelete