Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Wash

Well I washed my hair and it went ok but I realized a good few things that will make next time even better. 1) I need to use a clarifying shampoo for the first wash bc I worked my hair and there was still some build up left. I blame my dry scalp and my new love of running but who knows 2) My consultant mentioned that I might have braided my hair too tight and looking at the pics I think she was right. So I will do a loose braids next time. 3) I def. have to wash every 2 weeks

Braided and Banded using mini scrunchies

*I then diluted my Sisterlock shampoo 1 part to 3 parts water in a spray bottle and did 3 washes. I sprayed my scalp and my braids. I then gently rubbed each section from base to tip. When finished each section I then squeezed each braid to release the shampoo. I then carefully rinsed each section.
*I diluted ACV 1 part to 3 parts water sprayed on scalp and left it soaking for 15 min, then rinsed.
*I dried my hair using a dark towel (going to get the Aquis Towel from BB&B)


Hair has been separated and is drying



No comments:

Post a Comment