Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 weeks

These 2 weeks have been pretty neat. I feel and see a change in my hair already esp. because my locs are beginning to swell. I am so happy that I made this decision because I really enjoy waking up, spritzing my hair with water, and going. I feel great and to be honest apart of me wondered if I would still look sexy with short, scalp showing, baby locs but I have been getting mad stares from men so woot woot. Oh and of course that doesn't matter because more importantly the Hubby loves them ;) LOL Truly the most important thing of all is that I have never felt better. My hair, whether looking like a plucked chicken or not, really feels like ME! I am blessed.

Still trying to figure out how to deal with the dry scalp, you might be able to see it in the front of my hairline in these shots. But usually, before I go out, that would be taken care of!!


They are getting thicker!!




1 comment:

  1. Your sisterlocks look great! Isn't it wonderful to just get up and go after a little water spritz...and be in love with your hair..your crown? Keep shining!

    ReplyDelete