Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I did it!! I am Sisterlocked!!


After 3 days consisting of 35 hours of hard work by my consultant..... I am Sisterlocked!!!! I am not sure how many locks I have but I have several small, med and large locks. My consultant used pattern 4 and she did a fabulous job getting the itty bitties. Unfortunately my hairline is damaged and I am so impressed that she got in there and installed those puppies, we are hoping for the best.

I feel so free, I feel blessed and I feel like I made a great decision in getting SL. I am soo happy!! I do have one concern and that is my scalp. It is krazy dry. I am so embarrassed by it. I am using a spritz with a little jojoba, rosemary and tea tree and putting just a bit directly onto my scalp. I hope it helps.

Here are some pics:

Last twist out!!


Day 2







3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, Congrats!
    (ps what do you mean re: damaged hairline? Is that from braids? or illness or something?)
    Here's hoping you have a fantastic journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is internal after I gave birth I noticed I was losing a lot of hair and I was doing corn rolls so I guess the front of my hair broke more then the rest. I used an aloe, green tea, rosemary and jojoba mixture and it helped but now that it is locked and we are not suppose to use anything in our hair I am working on internal solutions. I am taking multi vitamins and a product called Le Vive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best on this journey.

    ReplyDelete