Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Has it been that long!? (9 Months)

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!  to all the Mommas out there

I hope everyone is well and I have missed you all very much!

It has been forever since I last posted ( been under a lot of stress but I will chat about that later) cause it is time to CELEBRATE. I have had my Sisterlocks for 9 MONTHS! I can't believe it has been so long, so I guess the saying it true 'time waits for nobody'

My hair is growing a lot but there are some days that you can notice it more then others, it is super coily right now.




My hair is definitely on it's way to locking and I love the way it feels. I have to say I have made no major changes to my routine;


  • I have my hair retightened every 6 weeks with my consultant Precious Stallworth 
  •  Wash every 2 weeks (still braiding and banding but no longer have slippage so I don't double band anymore)
  • ACV rinse once a month
  • Still have dry scalp issues so I spray Seabreeze as needed (usually every 4 days) 
  • No oils or conditioners
  • Sleep with a Bonnet (so sexy)
  • Use a super big shower cap (extra sexy)


A product thumbnail of Andre Shower Splendor Cap #1212


Here are some more hair pics:

Approx 3 months




















NOW!!























Goals

  1. Blog more often!!!!
  2. Figure out my color for my 1 year anniversary
  3. Rock a ponytail!
Stay Blessed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back - I missed you!
    I'm glad you posted the pictures - that's a lot of hair growth - and it's looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is maturing beautifully

    ReplyDelete