Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Curls Galore!!

Who needs setting lotion, because I tell you today my curls are here to stay and all I used was water. I washed my hair last night and decided to use my soft spikes while my hair was still a little damp. The result....super tight curls and even after I tried to yank them apart they just curled right back up! My loose natural hair and not even my permed hair held curls like my Sisterlocks do.

I think it is time to graduate to the larger Soft Spikes!!


                                                      Just took the Soft Spikes out


                                                     Tried to pull the curls apart


                                             Oh well off I go!!!

Stay Blessed!!!


2 comments:

  1. I curled my hair with pipe cleaners not too long ago. I didn't use any product, either, and was surprised at how long they lasted.

    Just goes to show...most of that stuff we use on our hair is unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete