Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Loving my hair! 21 months

Wow, time flies! I can't believe I am at 21 months already. I have wanted to post so many times but technology has not been my friend, this is the busy season at work and my little ones are so much fun!

My sweet girls! 


My 3 year old, mimics me by shaking her hair as she says, "l am loving my hair!". YES!!!!

I am loving my Sisterlocks!  I adore its versatility, and its growth. My locks are much thicker and the length is starting to be more apparent. When I feel my hair tickle beyond the base of my neck I jump in fear because I am nervous that I have a spider crawling on me LOL. Even though there are days I examine my locks, and find it's faults, (thin spots, bunching etc) most of the time I am in awe of it. I just can't take my hands out of my hair. It feels so good, I just love the feel of my maturing locks.

.

Now

 9 months
Creation

3 comments:

  1. Awww...you had the baby! Congrats and your sisterlocks are very pretty and growing. Please keep posting =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered about the baby too but was a lil afraid to ask in case the reason you hadn't mentioned it was because something had gone wrong! So glad everything's ok: I do think she looks more like you than her sister :) What a pair of darlings! Congratulations and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanx ladies! The baby is doing great. She is my dumpling!

    ReplyDelete